What have I been up to this past week?
- Finished a few writeups for work. More copies to write come tomorrow.
- Started a new blog. Shameless.
- Squatted 190lbs. and bench pressed 160lbs. Did an abdominal workout circuit. Spent the rest of the day in the fetal position.
- Played a lot of Warhammer Online and loving the Warrior Priest class. Reached 200+ RvR kills and fell off the Festenplatz cliff in T1. Hilarity ensued.
- Bought a new sofa bed. The old one was killing me. Did a lot of rearranging in the process.
- Played the PS3 Mirror’s Edge demo. Seems promising.
- Checked around for a new computer. Will probably save up more to get a decent rig. Will accept donations.
- Managed to stick to his diet.
So much can happen in a week yet it seems to go by like a whirlwind. This coming week is no exception, what with Santa Claus the Lich King coming to town. And I *still* don’t have The Burning Crusade. Curses.