Warhammer Online Seven Favorites
After a particularly sickly week, I’m back in the real life grind. After checking a few emails and selling my soul to the devil that is promotional blogging, here I am catching up on WAR news and blogs. A mountain of updates, to say the least.
So what do I do? Jump on the bandwagon on a Monday, of course! Memes are like fresh ammo for the blank mind. Instead of copy pasting patch notes and interviews, Syp wants to know what you like about WAR. Your Seven Favorites, to be exact.
- Favorite Zone – I’ve no idea what T and T look like, and the majority of my WAR career has been in the Empire. Troll Country takes my cake because it’s the first time you get dangerously close with the enemy, Chaos warcamps just a few stone throws away. Hiding behind trees, huge PQs and watching out for roaming warbands – the intensity just ramps up from T.
- Favorite Race – Empire or Elf, only because they look like they take showers… sometimes.
- Favorite Career – Warrior Priest. I don’t have to explain, right?
- Favorite WAR Feature – Friendly Targeting! No more juggling between healing and enemy targets, you get one for each. As a WP, you can set and forget as you go melee healing-crazy.
- Favorite Skill – Rampaging Siphon is a blast to use in the thick of battle. Watching green numbers fly by as you deal a chunk of damage never gets old.
- Favorite Scenario – Phoenix Gate because of how conflict is inevitable. And maybe because it’s also where I get the highest numbers.
- Favorite Live Event – I find myself favoring Heavy Metal the most because of the innovative scenario which I got to run a few times.
This list isn’t much of a ‘favorites’ because… it’s all that I’ve ever done, really.
By the way, if you haven’t checked Portraits of WAR yet, go do it now. The author draws using inspiration from Games Workshop and Warhammer. Here is one example: