What have I been up to this past week?
– Finished a few writeups for work. More copies to write come tomorrow.
– Started a new blog. Shameless.
– Squatted 190lbs. and bench pressed 160lbs. Did an abdominal workout circuit. Spent the rest of the day in the fetal position.
– Played a lot of Warhammer Online and loving the Warrior Priest class. Reached 200+ RvR kills and fell off the Festenplatz cliff in T1. Hilarity ensued.
– Bought a new sofa bed. The old one was killing me. Did a lot of rearranging in the process.
– Played the PS3 Mirror’s Edge demo. Seems promising.
– Checked around for a new computer. Will probably save up more to get a decent rig. Will accept donations.
– Managed to stick to his diet.
So much can happen in a week yet it seems to go by like a whirlwind. This coming week is no exception, what with Santa Claus the Lich King coming to town. And I *still* don’t have The Burning Crusade. Curses.